Julie has more than 10 years of experience, including the last 7 in talent attraction, acquisition and sourcing. She has a Master’s degree in Organizational Development/Change Management and a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Marketing.
Over time, her varied experience has enabled her to develop and implement different strategies and approaches, within small and large companies alike, as well as in an independent consulting role. For this reason, Julie has a good understanding of business issues, and is attuned to a wide variety of contexts.
- Ability to create and maintain lasting relationships;
- Dedicated and committed to clients and candidates;
- Great interest in the employer brand;
- Recognized for her efficiency, her attention to detail, her energy and her team spirit;
- Authentic and accessible;
- A avid marathon runner and sportswoman, she is constantly on the lookout for new challenges.