"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."
- Margaret Mead
I’ve always known that talent acquisition was my calling. My professional path has brought me to work in large companies and more recently in SMEs. I started my career in the financial world and then made the jump to the creative world by joining companies such as Cirque du Soleil, Gameloft and TRIOTECH. All these years in talent acquisition have allowed me to meet people of great interest and from different backgrounds, on both the candidate and management sides. It also allowed me to evolve personally and hone my expertise. Talent acquisition is still my passion today and I’m extremely happy to be able to join the best team in town.
- Development of an AT function
- International recruitment
- Creative recruitment
- Team management
- Talent acquisition projects (implementation of ATS, employer brand, process review, etc.)
- I love speaking to an audience and hosting seminars
- I am excellent at motivating my Bootcamp gang
- I’m hyper-curious (sometimes too much—but it’s perfect for the job I do)