The two things in life you are in total control over are your attitude and your effort
– Billy Cox
In the course of the last few years, I had the chance to work in small agencies as well as in large companies. I was able to learn from the IT world at CGI, among others, and then develop my talent acquisition expertise in a variety of areas, including marketing, sales and food service (CPG). I have a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Relations from the Université de Montréal.
- Ability to adapt to the mandate at hand
- Create strong and lasting relationships with partners and candidates
- Juggle with several projects simultaneously
- Optimism and determination
- Use creative ideas and think outside the box to uncover and catch the attention of the best talents in the industry