“What is the most important thing in the world? It is the people, it is the people, it is the people”
Māori Proverb — Meri Ngaroto
With a master’s degree graduate in Economics and Human Resources Management, Vanessa was given, in the course of the last 5 years, a chance to assume different HR functions, but it is as an IT recruiter in Paris and Montréal that she was able to shine and reveal her true nature. Having fallen in love with sourcing and talent acquisition, she is ever passionate about supporting clients with their recruitment matters and delivering a seamless and streamlined experience to candidates. Vanessa sees the field of sourcing and recruitment as one that rewards creativity and “outside the box” thinking. The thrill of the search, as well as the candidate and client experience is her leitmotifs!
- Understanding of IT and Digital;
- Acquisition of in-demand talent;
- Development of talent pools and skills mapping;
- Client services and the candidate experience;
- Continual learner/always eager to learn new things;
- Certified and passionate scuba diver.